PROTECTION OF PERSONAL DATA (GDPR)
The personal data controller in accordance with article 4 (7) of Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council on the protection of individuals with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free circulation of such data ( "GDPR") is MASANTA sro IČ 25730533 with registered office at Dolnocholupická 915/65, Prague 4, 143 00 (hereinafter: "administrator").
The administrator's contact details are
address: Dolnocholupická 915/65, Prague 4, 143 00
phone: +420 737838939
Personal data means any information related to an identified or identifiable natural person; an identifiable natural person is a natural person who can be identified, directly or indirectly, in particular by reference to a specific identifier, such as name, identification number, location data, network identifier or one or more specific physical, physiological, genetic , mental, economic, cultural or social identity of that natural person.
The administrator did not appoint a data protection officer.
Sources and categories of personal data processed
The administrator processes the personal data that you have provided to him or the personal data that the administrator has obtained on the basis of the fulfillment of your order.
The administrator processes your identification and contact data and the data necessary for the performance of the contract.
Legal reason and purpose of the processing of personal data
The legal reason for processing personal data is
performance of the contract between you and the administrator in accordance with article 6, paragraph 1, letter b) GDPR,
the legitimate interest of the administrator in the provision of direct marketing (especially for the sending of commercial messages and newsletters) in accordance with article 6, paragraph 1, letter a) f) GDPR.
Your consent to processing for the purpose of providing direct marketing (in particular to send commercial communications and newsletters) in accordance with article 6 (1) (a) a) GDPR in relation to § 7 paragraph 2 of the Law No. 480/2004 Coll., On certain services of the information society in case goods or services have not been ordered.
The purpose of the processing of personal data is
- settlement of your order and exercise of rights and obligations derived from the contractual relationship between you and the administrator; When placing the order, personal data is required, which is necessary for the successful execution of the order (name and address, contact), the provision of personal data is a necessary requirement for the conclusion and fulfillment of the contract, without providing personal data is not possible to conclude the contract or execute it by the administrator
- send commercial messages and carry out other marketing activities.
There is no automatic individual decision by the administrator within the meaning of article 22 of the GDPR. You have given your express consent to such processing.
Data retention period
The administrator stores personal data
- for the time necessary to exercise the rights and obligations derived from the contractual relationship between you and the administrator and to assert claims under these contractual relationships (for a period of 15 years from the termination of the contractual relationship).
- until the consent to the processing of personal data for marketing purposes is revoked, for a maximum of 10 years, if the personal data is processed on the basis of consent.
- After the personal data retention period, the administrator deletes the personal data.
Recipients of personal data (subcontractors of the data controller)
The recipients of personal data are people
- involved in the supply of goods / services / execution of payments on the basis of a contract,
- involved in ensuring the operation of the services,
provision of marketing services.
The controller does not intend to transfer personal data to a third country (to a country outside the EU) or to an international organization. Recipients of personal data in third countries are mail / cloud service providers.
Under the conditions established in the GDPR, you have
- the right of access to your personal data in accordance with article 15 of the GDPR,
- the right to correct personal data in accordance with article 16 of the GDPR, or the
- processing restrictions in accordance with article 18 of the GDPR.
- the right to delete personal data in accordance with article 17 of the GDPR.
- the right to object to the treatment in accordance with article 21 of the GDPR
- the right to portability of data according to article 20 of the GDPR.
- the right to withdraw consent to the processing in writing or electronically to the address or email of the administrator specified in article III of these conditions.
- You also have the right to lodge a complaint with the Office for the Protection of Personal Data if you believe that your right to the protection of personal data has been violated.
Personal data security conditions
- The controller declares that he has taken all appropriate technical and organizational measures to protect personal data.
- The administrator has taken technical measures to protect data repositories and repositories of personal data on paper.
- The controller declares that only the persons authorized by him have access to the personal data.
By submitting an order from the online order form, he confirms that he is familiar with the terms of protection of personal data and that he accepts them in full.
He accepts these terms by verifying his consent through the online form. By verifying consent, he confirms that he is familiar with the personal data protection conditions and that he accepts them in full.
The administrator has the right to modify these conditions. He will post a new version of the terms of protection of personal data on his website, or send a new version of these terms and conditions to the email address you provided to the administrator.
These conditions come into effect on May 25, 2018.